This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
From start-up to scale-up: we’re continuously evolving. That is why recruitment at Adyen is a top priority. Adyen keeps growing and we look for a colleague with bright ideas to make that happen in a smart way, automate where possible and scale our recruitment processes.
As a Recruiter, you have ownership over the full lifecycle of recruitment. About 70% of your time you will work with hiring managers to fill roles, the other 30% you will spend on making our recruitment better: challenge the processes, determine the regional employer branding, select agencies, work with universities, train hiring managers, implement new tools, automate, etc. In Adyen, the business is responsible for filling roles in their teams, you are there to facilitate and advise. In doing so you will work closely with HR.
We are looking for a colleague who is passionate about building our business, not about screening CVs, meeting KPIs, waiting for approval and endless meetings. Recruitment is a shared effort, everyone in the company is responsible for hiring (e.g. referrals).
What you’ll do
Who you are
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. Please submit your CV (no more than 4 pages) and cover letter stating why you are interested in Adyen and why you are the perfect match!