This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Strategic Finance Business Partner
Adyen is looking for a Strategic Finance Business Partner - Digital to join the Strategic Finance Team within Group Finance. Our Strategic Finance team is organized across regions and commercial pillars. As a Strategic Finance Business Partner, you’ll form the bridge between stakeholders in the business and our Group Finance team, providing insights to multiple stakeholders to drive data-driven decision making. The Strategic Finance Team is primarily based in Amsterdam, with local team members in San Francisco, Sao Paulo and Singapore. This role is a full-time position in San Francisco and reports directly into the Head of Strategic Finance (based in Amsterdam).
What you’ll do
- Be a (financial) sparring partner to commercial leadership in the Digital commercial pillar.
- Build relationships with commercial stakeholders to drive new insights using both financial and non-financial metrics.
- Support and challenge business cases and projects within the Digital commercial pillar with data requirements and financial insights.
- Help generate insights to support decision making, for example by analyzing margin performance and defining relevant follow up actions.
- Use local expertise to contribute to our global Group Finance processes.
- Support the business’ data needs by ensuring that relevant data points are readily available to a broad set of business stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have approximately 5-7 years of experience as a Strategic Finance Business Partner or in a similar role, especially working in global teams for multinationals.
- You have a proactive mindset, you’re enthusiastic in taking on new projects, but never afraid to ask for help.
- You feel comfortable to work in a fast paced environment, where not all business controlling activities are set in stone, and where you’ll actively contribute in taking our business controlling activities to the next level.
- You feel comfortable in taking the lead in managing a project from start to end.
- You are data savvy and are skilled in SQL.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
The annual base salary range for this role is $170,000-$200,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.