This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So, no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for an energetic and proactive Internal Auditor to support the company in building an ethical and sustainable business. You’ll play a key role in helping the company achieve its long-term goals by providing risk-based, independent and objective assurance and advice. You’ll join a small growing team that is building the internal audit function of the future. You’ll work closely with the Management Board and all functional teams in all our offices worldwide, and report to the Team Lead Internal Audit.
You create impact by:
- Proactively create a network within the company to be a trusted advisor for the first and second line functions and stay up to speed on the changing risk environment.
- Prepare, execute and report on operational and compliance internal audit assignments, in line with the audit policies and guidelines, professional judgement, auditing standards and guidance from the Head of Internal Audit.
- Provide management with an independent assessment of the effectiveness of the processes and the adequacy of risk management and the internal control environment.
- Facilitate the definition of smart solutions to identified deficiencies and/or opportunities for value creation.
- Identify opportunities that contribute to improvement of the audit methodology, way of working and audit function, and manage respective internal projects accordingly for implementation.
Who you are
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter with a hands-on mentality.
- You are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic working environment and you recognize yourself in the Adyen formula.
- 3 - 8 years relevant working experience as an auditor within a professional accountant’s firm, risk advisory firm or internal audit function.
- Good knowledge of regulatory frameworks in financial services.
- Preferably good knowledge of data analytics and the drive and curiosity to identify opportunities to exploit this in your internal audit work.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; excellent English.
- International experiences and comfortable working with different cultures and mindsets. Happy to travel if needed.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula.
To build the world's most customer-focused financial technology platform, we need as many different perspectives as possible. We’re looking for people from all sorts of backgrounds to contribute.