Team Lead Product Data
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Product Data Analytics - Team Lead
Adyen is looking for a passionate and experienced leader to scale the Latam Product Data Analytics team that’s turning data into value for our customers across our regional products and services. In this role, you and your team will be our product team’s embedded data experts. Together, you’ll build internal insights to allow for a holistic understanding of a complex network of products that empowers the team to build awesome products. You’ll actively lead a team of incredibly passionate and knowledgeable analysts.
What you’ll do
- Data Strategy - Work with regional and global leadership teams to align on data strategy and prioritization. Develop mid to long term strategy, manage planning and stakeholder engagement
- Hire, Grow, Retain - Recruit and hire diverse, talented Product Data Analysts and Analytics/Data Engineers who will help Adyen and our merchants grow. Coach and mentor members of the Data team to create an inspiring and collaborative team environment with an open communication/feedback culture
- Analyze – Partner with different product teams to deliver value to merchants through data projects with your team. This can vary from Interchange/Scheme fees passthrough & reconciliation analysis to build/maintain merchant facing reports through ETLs using Python/Spark.
- Build to Scale - Scalability is key in all product data projects that you will handle. Build framework and best practices to develop global alignment as we scale
Who you are
- You are currently leading a technical team (analytics engineers, data analysts)
- Experience with data accuracy, automation and scaling and can translate business needs into robust data models and solutions. Excellent analytical and modeling skills, with proficiency in tools such as Python/Spark and database SQL. Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- You have great verbal and written communication skills, and are comfortable talking to tech & non-tech stakeholders from every part of the business
- You are innovative, love dealing with ambiguity, have strong problem-solving capabilities and enjoy establishing lean processes and procedures
- Payments background is a big plus
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula.
Our engineers are building the first financial technology platform that combines payments, data, and financial services. We’re looking for more talented problem solvers to help us address a unique set of challenges.