This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior People Analytics Analyst
We're looking for a People Analytics Analyst to join our team in New York, Chicago or San Francisco. You will have the freedom to use your experience, creativity and innovative mindset to build out the global People Analytics function within Adyen.
What you’ll do
- Use your experience to further develop the People Analytics strategy in Adyen globally
- Guide the HR team, Leaders and the rest of the business in understanding and using People Analytics
- Define, develop and implement new analytic products and metrics that enable our business to make data driven decisions
- Lead the expansion and improvement our People data infrastructure
- Drive existing and upcoming projects around expanding and improving data collection
- Conduct analyses to support ad hoc requests and scale useful analyses to analytic products
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in People Analytics
- Experience developing and executing strategy in People Analytics in a global role
- You possess strong project management, prioritization and leadership skills
- Excellent facilitation, communication and visualization skills
- You like to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, where you may need to shift priorities
- Experience with the application of a broad range of analytic techniques
- You are comfortable talking straight and stretching the status quo, specifically with the ability to interact and collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our San Francisco office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
The annual base salary range for this role is $160,000-$210,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.