Sales Manager - Kuala Lumpur
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated colleague to build our business in Malaysia. The focus of this role will be to facilitate our growth and expansion in the Malaysia market through the acquisition of new (enterprise) merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Understand Adyen products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Generate new business, negotiate deals and close contracts for Adyen, specifically in the Retail sector.
- Identify and approach prospective Enterprise customers.
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to large global corporations.
- Work closely with mid-level/senior executives at interested businesses to successfully negotiate and close deals and help in on-boarding.
- Collaborate across different functions to seal the deal.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who you are
- You're a proven deal closer and strong communicator.
- You have prior experience in a Sales role selling complex Enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service within the Retail industry.
- You have a relevant business network in Malaysia.
- You're informal yet professional.
- You possess the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula.
To our customers we’re not just another technology provider. We’re partners in their growth. If you’re not just another sales leader, marketing professional, or support specialist then a career at Adyen is the right career for you.