Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Dafiti, 99taxis, Rappi and Spotify.
As a Java Developer
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Work in a platform which process tens of millions payments per day
- Be involved in solutions to provide payments solution to the world's leading companies such as: Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Dafiti, 99Taxis, Rappi and many more
- Integrate to mostly used payment methods in the world, ex.: Visa and Mastercard, but not limiting to those
- Visit (when it's safe) our 24 offices we have spread around the world
What you’ll do
- Design, implement, test and monitor new features
- Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable
- Collaborate across teams and time zones to make things happen, review code and be open to feedback
- Communicating with stakeholders and merchants and monitoring the impact of new features
Who you are
- Skilled with Java
- Familiar with complex and high performance platform
- Someone with these skills: eye for detail, taking ownership, flexible and a team player
- Able to communicate in English (we have some programs to sharpen your English skills if needed)
**Note: This position can be based at our offices in São José dos Campos or São Paulo**
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!