Customer Success Manager
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Customer Success Manager
We're looking for an empathetic and energetic team player to join our brand-new Customer Success team in Berlin. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s newly acquired client base in the DACH area. You will not focus on new clients sales, however a part of your responsibilities is upselling Adyen’s products and services.
What you'll do
Our Customer Success team provides the best experience to our portfolio of mid-sized, fast-growth merchants. As a Customer Success Manager, you'll provide advice, answer burning questions, and do everything in your power to set them up for success. Here are just a few of the cool things you’ll do:
- Accelerate product adoption. You'll set new merchants up for success.
- Consult and train. You'll work closely with merchants and help them solve complex challenges. You'll show them how to get the most out of the Adyen platform.
- Demonstrate value, drive growth, show impact. You'll make sure payments are part of a merchant's success story, identifying optimizations and detecting new growth paths.
- Take our Customer Success management practices to the next level. You'll manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives, and challenging projects to improve our current way of working in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- You're sympathetic, an altruist, a helper. You genuinely enjoy human interaction and talking to people.
- Fluent in English and German;
- You're a natural-born networker with high energy, a self-starter who puts others first. Your communication skills make it easy for you to organize and lead customer meetings in person, over the phone, or an online meeting.
- You love tech. Words like "APIs," "integration," "logs," or "database" make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You have 1-2 years relevant work experience under your belt. This may mean that you've had a commercial role before or worked in a similar industry. Think account management, technical support, sales, or consultancy. Experience in the payments industry is not a must, but a willingness to learn is key.
- You're analytical and data-driven. You like making recommendations based on data, and numbers don't scare you.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is located in Berlin and it will require a relocation in case you live outside of Berlin.
Måten vi jobber på er styrt av de åtte prinsippene i Adyen-formelen.
For kundene våre er vi ikke bare en annen teknologileverandør. Vi er partnere i deres vekst. Hvis du ikke bare er en annen salgsleder, markedsføringsprofessor eller supportspesialist, er en karriere hos Adyen den riktige karrieren for deg.