Group Product Manager, Continuous Compliance
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Group Product Manager - Continuous Compliance
Adyen is looking for a passionate Group Product Manager to scale our regulatory technology offering.
Adyen offers its financial services to the largest enterprises around the world, and with our platforms offering also to millions of customers around the world. All of this is made possible by our in-house regulatory technology platform ensuring compliance for all our services, in all markets.
This role will be given considerable freedom to develop Adyen’s approach to managing the risk of our millions of customers throughout their lifecycle. Starting ,from onboarding, through risk reviews, watchlist and content monitoring you will be focusing on providing a smooth, frictionless user experience as well as operational excellence and regulatory compliance in a global framework.
You will expand the organisation from a single team to multiple product teams of product managers, designers, data scientists, and engineers with their success being the measurable benefit these teams will create.
What you will do:
- Listen to our merchants, engineers, teams and partners to find problems that Adyen is uniquely positioned to solve
- Oversee a product delivery of multiple Product Development teams and intersect with multiple technical and commercial teams
- Proactively drive team growth and skill development and manage hiring process
- Be responsible for executing against Adyen’s strategic goals while create long term vision and strategy for your product area and breaking it down to tactical execution and roadmaps
- Work with other product, engineering and data teams across Onboarding, Risk and Compliance to build the best RegTech offering for Adyen and our merchants.
Who you are:
- Product Management - You have 8 years in Product Management in digital products (web, mobile, API)
- Domain Knowledge - You ideally have 4+ years of experience in the Regulatory Technology domain (eg. onboarding, KYC, screening, risk, transactions) , directly managed teams and ideally have some experience in the financial technology space
- Innovation - You can navigate emerging technology, open source standards and public policy to create new solutions to existing problems
- Market Informed - You are familiar with regulatory technology and have a point of view on how the next generation of banking is evolving
- Startup Work Mode - You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to form a vision and work closely with engineers to deliver the first MVP and then iterate
- Commercial mindset - You have experience in hyper competitive markets and understand how to compete within that space
- Impact driven - all that you do you you first assess and prioritise by impact it will have across all of the customer base and then measure the success
- Integrity - you have earned the trust of your technical and non-technical customers and colleagues and you can mentor and influence your teams
- Proven record - you have launched and scaled products in the software space with quantifiable
- Data based - you can guide analysts with the right questions to answer, and turn those answers into business insights to steer your quantifiable value
- Business acumen - you have identified novel and significant revenue opportunities, and have convinced senior executives to invest in your product strategy
- Adaptability and creativity - plans and conditions always change, but you still positively navigate to stay on the right course
- Poise - composure when sales asks you to sit with their customers or when marketing asks you to present at conferences and ready to promote Adyen and your product in easy and simple terms
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Vores måde at arbejde på styres af Adyen-formlens otte principper.
Der er ingen, som kun administrerer en søgebjælke eller en lille funktion. Hos Adyen følger du hver enkelt løsning gennem hele livscyklussen, fra idé til implementering til iteration. Hvis du er klar til at tænke i hele løsninger, så er Adyen det rette valg for dig.