This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Event Marketing Manager, North America
At Adyen, we want a person who can keep a steady aim and sense of humor while juggling numerous projects. In this role, you’ll test your boldest ideas and build event programs that push the needle. You’ll also use strategy and out-of-the-box thinking to connect Adyen with the right prospects and customers in meaningful ways. We expect you to go wide when (re)imagining amazing event experiences that bring our brand to life — all while keeping an eye on shifting details, and another eye on the big picture.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all aspects of select event marketing programs, including content and program development, experience and visual design, vendors, communications, promotions, and production.
- Lead producer for all events within assigned verticals, acting as main point of contact and key decision maker.
- Assist significant pieces of Adyen owned events with the goal of eventually owning and producing select ones.
- Evaluate and report on event ROI, including lead tracking, surveys, post-event tracking, wrap reports, and recommendations for future events.
- Work cross-departmentally to evaluate and recommend prospective events that align with event marketing goals.
- Collaborate with marketing (PR, content, design, partner ) to ensure events integrate with larger campaigns to maximize impact of events.
- Explore latest event design, including new technology and branding ideas.
- Travel to manage events on-site when necessary.
- This is a full-time position based in San Francisco with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of event marketing experience, B2B tech experience and/or virtual events experience preferred
- Proactive project management expertise involving multiple moving details and cross-departmental contributors
- Scrappy, resourceful, collaborative, and unflappable in the face of the unexpected
- Creative and passionate about developing traffic-stopping event experiences
- Salesforce and Marketo experience, with a mind for metrics
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A sense of humor
- Ability to travel up to 20%
The annual base salary range for this role is $105,000-$135,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments:
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique; we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.