This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Risk Team Lead
As part of our regional growth, we are looking for a Team Lead for our APAC risk team, based in Singapore. As the link between commercial and product teams, you will be managing the rollout of Adyen’s risk products in the APAC region while serving as the subject matter expert of the APAC regional fraud landscapes and related regulatory requirements. This role involves working closely with both internal (commercial, product, data, partnerships and legal teams) and external stakeholders (merchants, schemes, regulators).
What you'll do
- People management - Manage a team of experienced risk professionals, support the team’s growth, set the team direction, make strategic decisions, and manage escalations
- Manage new product and feature rollouts in APAC - Project management for rollout of new risk features and products in the region
- Work with internal stakeholders across the organization - Collaborate closely with the commercial and product team to identify and prioritize critical improvements necessary for the region
- Subject matter expert on risk and fraud - Keeping abreast of the latest fraud trends in the region, working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that Adyen continues to be thought leader in the risk and fraud space
- Work with strategic merchants in the region - Assist with commercial teams to offer strategic merchants best-in-class fraud management.
- Advise on related regulatory requirements in APAC - Stay updated on the latest risk related regulatory requirements across APAC and how they may apply to Adyen, work with regulatory, compliance and data teams to operationalise regulatory requirements
Who you are
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a team in the risk and fraud management domain
- You have 5-10 years of experience in payments, risk management, fraud prevention and disputes management space
- You are a strong communicator who has deep experience dealing with deescalations and dealing with clients in high pressure situations
- You are comfortable with data and using data-driven approach when speaking with stakeholders, experience working with machine learning products and teams is a plus
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you may need to quickly shift priorities.
- You take initiative, ownership and are committed to challenge the status quo
- You are a strong collaborator who is comfortable with connecting with colleagues across different teams and cultures, sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.