This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Demand Generation Manager
Adyen is looking for a data-driven, proactive and collaborative demand generation manager. This role will work from our London office and report directly to The Marketing Manager.
The demand generation role is focused on driving impact for Adyen’s acquisition efforts of new customers through marketing. In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning, setting up and optimizing targeted account based marketing campaigns across owned and paid channels.
The ideal candidate is experienced in meeting revenue-based goals through 1:Many, 1:Few, and 1:1 account based marketing campaigns and collaborating with SDRs and Sales. This is a matrixed role collaborating across The UK and Global Marketing teams to generate sales accepted opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, set-up and optimize 1:many, 1:few and 1:1 account based marketing campaigns
- Identify target accounts together with with SDR and Sales and build and segment lists based on market priorities
- Map, plan and create compelling messages and creative against the prioritized accounts
- Collaborate closely with the digital marketing manager to create effective media strategies to reach the accounts
- Build and run email programs and direct marketing efforts in The UK
- Plan, build and optimize landing pages to drive sales accepted opportunities
- Work closely with the global acquisition marketing team to implement and drive strategies to generate sales accepted opportunities.
- Leverage analytics tools to determine effectiveness of campaigns across all touchpoints
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience in a demand generation role focused on driving the acquisition of net new customers. B2B marketing experience is a requirement.
- Strong background in email marketing and ABM tools. Knowledge of Marketo is a plus
- Proven experience delivering creative and successful marketing campaigns to targeted
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our London office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.