This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Head of Acquisition Marketing, North America
The Head of Acquisition in North America will manage acquisition efforts in the US and Canada, and build a robust marketing pipeline across a number of channels, including events, digital and partnerships. This role will report directly to our VP Marketing, North America.
The ideal candidate is an effective leader with proven management skills and proven experience leading acquisition efforts. You are data-driven and have a proven ability to develop, track and scale new marketing initiatives across all channels. This is a highly matrixed role collaborating across the North America and Global Marketing teams to deliver efficient acquisition strategy and tactics.
What you’ll do:
- Hire, develop and lead an inclusive, engaged, collaborative, and high performing marketing team
- Design and manage our acquisition marketing strategy in the US and Canada to ensure that objectives are met to maximum efficiency
- Set and track our pipeline generation goals and ensure that we deliver a positive ROI in the region
- Lead the team to build a fully integrated acquisition plan, from consideration to demand generation, including advertising, online paid acquisition, events, ABM, Partnership activities & SOW
- Partner with the Sales Team on our commercial strategy and work cross functionally on ABM and pipeline generation.
- Optimize our ROI and budget to reach our targets. Work on increasing our Lead quality and conversion rate. Find new, innovative ways to increase lead generation
- Own budgeting and forecasting for acquisition, track budget spent, report in ROI and Cost per Acquisition
- Work closely with our VP of Marketing and Global Marketing team to scale our NA activities, predict revenue and build our acquisition engine
Who you are:
- 10+ years experience leading marketing teams
- Strong background in demand generation
- Proven analytical mindset. Ability to tell a story with data, articulate what’s working and what’s not, and set a clear path for data-driven optimizations
- Proven experience delivering creative and successful marketing campaigns to build pipeline generation
- Strong leadership skills with affinity for effective collaboration with different teams and stakeholders
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, 20%+
The salary range for this role is $200,000-$245,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our San Francisco office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.