This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
SaaS Security Expert
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Security Expert focused on SaaS tooling services, with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, to join our team and help us ensure the continued protection of our data and the integrity of our external SaaS services. The scope of this role is supporting SaaS services for end-user and collaboration purposes. AWS, GCP, Azure and others are not used in our payment platform.
A SaaS Tooling Security Expert at Adyen is someone enthusiastic to help own the architecture, implementation, and operation of key security-impacting infrastructure systems. This is a high-growth individual contributor role with significant internal impact.
What you’ll do
- Develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive security strategy to protect our SaaS tooling, e.g., project management & collaboration, ERP, HR, design, CRM, and various other toolings
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to identify, assess, and mitigate potential security risks associated with the use of SaaS services
- Establish and enforce secure usage policies and technical controls for SaaS services, ensuring compliance across the organization
- Implement and manage security tools, technologies, and processes to enhance the security posture of our SaaS tooling environment
- Stay up to date with the latest security trends, vulnerabilities, and best practices related to SaaS security, and guide the organization on adopting appropriate measures
Who you are
- Extensive experience in information security in a tech-driven environment
- Strong understanding of cloud and SaaS security concepts, best practices, and industry standards
- Experience in managing security aspects of third-party cloud and SaaS tools
- Demonstrated expertise and clear security ideas on CI patterns, Container tooling, Forensics/incident response, Linux distros, MacOS fleet management, Open source supply chain risks, Pentest best practices, SDLC-related best practices, SREconcepts, Vulnerability management, Databases, Networking, Private Cloud
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.