This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for the world's leading companies. At our core is a payments engine delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. Speed is the foundation of our company. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re charting our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you?
Release Manager – In-person Payments IPP Reliability
In-person payments at Adyen include not only payments made in stores on traditional payment terminals. We also facilitate shopper experiences on small card readers and even on phones. Adyen’s In-person payments solution is growing exponentially, and we’re looking for a Release Manager to join the IPP Reliability stream. The IPP Reliability stream works on improving the testing and monitoring of Adyen’s In-Person Payments products to ensure high quality and stability. We work across our internal streams on topics including release management, incident management, testing and monitoring. We enable our internal engineering teams to quickly and autonomously build reliable products at massive scale and speed.
In this role you will:
- Plan and organize the release schedule and coordinate the release team
- Lead and complete various strategic internal projects related to improving our release management, testing, monitoring and incident management processes.
- Actively engage, bring together and communicate with developers, data analysts and engineers, operations, commercial teams, partners and merchants to make your projects a success.
- Help define overarching metrics for the performance of our release quality, monitoring and testing tools; metrics that provide meaningful insight into how we are doing and what we have to improve.
- Help outline and put into practice our testing strategy that ensures we are applying our testing resources efficiently starting from development until the rollout.
- Proactively improve or create processes to improve the reliability, quality, or execution speed of our firmware releases.
What you need to succeed:
- Knowledge - You have a good understanding of the software development process from planning to release and monitoring. Previous knowledge related to payments or payment terminals is not required, but considered an asset.
- Mindset - You have an entrepreneurial mindset and don’t sit around and wait until things happen by themselves.
- Adaptability and creativity - Plans and conditions always change, but you still navigate through any weather with a positive attitude.
- Relationships - You enjoy working with colleagues ranging from developers, data analysts and engineers, to operations and commercial teams, and feel comfortable speaking with our merchants & partners.
- Curiosity and data affinity - You are motivated by challenges and a quick learner. You have outstanding analytical skills, and are not afraid to dive into complex, technical subjects.
- Experience - You have 3+ years experience in the product, development or testing domain. A big plus are experience in topics including: Reliability, Release Management, DevOps, Testing, Monitoring and/or Incident Management.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Please let us know if you need more flexibility.
Vårt sätt att arbeta styrs av de åtta principerna i Adyen-formeln.
Karriärer inom teknik
Våra ingenjörer bygger den första plattformen för finansiell teknik som kombinerar betalningar, data och finansiella tjänster. Vi söker fler begåvade problemlösare som kan hjälpa oss att ta itu med en unik uppsättning utmaningar.