This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
HR Business Partner UK
We’re looking for an HR Business Partner in London for our UK offices to enable Adyen's growth in the region. In your role you will be partnering with the business to scale the business through our people’s development. You’ll also be part of the Global HR team, working closely with our HR colleagues to enhance talent attraction and retention, learning, leadership development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives, reward & recognition and innovation initiatives.
Our best HRBPs thrive in fast-paced, constantly-changing, entrepreneurial environments, and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, take ownership and roll up their sleeves to get things off the ground.
You create impact by:
- Designing and implements the people agenda for the region in collaboration with senior leadership and the Global HR team;
- Driving Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives;
- Running key people related processes (such as talent management reviews, retention initiatives and compensation cycles) with the aim of identifying, developing and retaining top talent;
- Training team leads on core capabilities and proactively contributes to the design and implementation of global leadership development solutions;
- Acting as an effective sparring partner for team leads to all things related to people in their teams and is the first contact person for employee relations and cases management;
- Coaching team leads to maximize their impact and help them getting the best from their teams;
- Collaborating with recruitment and management to position Adyen in UK as an employer of choice for talents;
- Collaborating with a global, cross-functional team of subject-matter experts in HR (recruitment, compensation and benefits, learning and development and innovation projects) to develop, enhance and launch initiatives that meet the needs of our teams and help us retain and grow the best people in each region;
Who you are
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience working with managers at all levels, in a people partnering role at a high-pace company;
- You have experience setting up and driving Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives;
- You have a strong sense of self and build trust quickly;
- You understand organisational dynamics, know what healthy, motivated, growing teams look like, and can give guidance on what to do to make this even better;
- You’re hands-on, but know how to collaborate and prioritise, constantly looking for how things can be done more simply or automated;
- You’re excited to try new approaches and do things differently, and aren’t afraid to “build as you go”;
- You’re well versed in UK labour law, and know how to get answers for the things you don’t know;
- You communicate with influence.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!