This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Adyen is looking for an Implementation Engineer to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants in the US. This position is based in Toronto and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the chief technical lead for our merchants during their integration with Adyen
- Work directly together with payment experts at the top brands in the world to help them grow their business and implement Adyen’s payment solutions
- Develop subject matter expertise in specific solutions/verticals (e-commerce, point of sale, multi-sided platforms, etc)
- Work together cross-functionally with Sales and Account Managers to grow the pipeline and get merchants live
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience integrating with web APIs. Experience with modern web frameworks a plus (React, Node.js, etc)
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and understand complex systems (APIs, databases, SDK's, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable leading meetings with C-level contacts.
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate pragmatic solutions to complex integration problems.
- Continuous desire to improve technical acumen
- This role is based out of our Toronto office
Check out what our Implementation Engineers have to say about their roles here and here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Måten vi jobber på er styrt av de åtte prinsippene i Adyen-formelen.
Ingeniørene våre bygger den første finansielle teknologiplattformen som kombinerer betalinger, data og finansielle tjenester. Vi ser etter flere dyktige problemløsere som kan hjelpe oss med å takle et unikt sett med utfordringer.