What are the obvious things you’d look for in a job? Interesting work? Security and stability? A good salary? Of course, it’s all of the above, but once you know that’s covered - what’s next? How do you choose between one suitable recruitment role and another?
Sometimes, the things that make the difference aren’t so obvious, like:
- A proactive approach to hiring based on the value you could add, so you’re not just competing for roles as they come up.
- A focus on quality over quantity, and a culture built on shared values that aims for long term success over measuring KPIs, to gain a big picture view on what’s working.
- A keen drive to bring in diverse perspectives by sharing responsibility for hiring, defining strategies, interviewing, and community building so everyone gets a say. At Adyen, we do all of that. And more.
As our Product Design Recruitment Partner in Amsterdam, you’ll be based in our global HQ and focus on the day-to-day recruitment process for our product, design, and research vacancies. Working closely with tech leadership and their teams - you’ll be finding, selecting, and hiring the talented design workforce of Adyen.
Recruitment is recruitment, right? But here are some of the less obvious things that make this the recruitment role worth choosing in this highly competitive market:
- You’ll work with scalable and automated processes, built for speed. That means never being bogged down with repetitive tasks that distract you from doing what really matters.
- You’ll feel empowered to make your own decisions. There are no budgets here because if an idea works, it’s worth paying for. We’re proudly open-minded and you’ll be trusted to explore different ideas, working with your peers to make smart decisions together.
- You’ll go beyond recruiting to take on impactful and strategic projects. So, while you’re helping us do something very important (grow sustainably) - you’ll be encouraged to grow within your own career in whatever direction you choose.
Who you are:
- Passionate about recruiting for Product Design and Research roles
- Ability to assess portfolios and projects, able to talk to designers and researchers in their language
- Enjoy connecting with communities, ideally already involved in Product Design related communities
- Industry knowledge and comprehension of relevant technical skills, companies, engineering communities
- Experienced with off- and on-line sourcing/recruitment techniques
- Thoughtful about driving diversity, equity, and inclusion recruitment initiatives within your teams
- Creative, self-driven, and not afraid to be direct without being rude
- Experience with recruiting for multiple different roles, partnering with multiple hiring managers
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready for your recruitment role to go beyond the obvious? Apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!