Machine Learning Engineer
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Machine Learning Engineer
Adyen is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to improve and further develop the tooling needed by data- and machine learning scientists to train, track, register and deploy machine learning models both in online (i.e. serving) and offline flows across the globe. In this role, you will:
- Own, develop, deploy and operate tooling and services around:
- Performant model training and tracking.
- Safe, stable and performant machine learning model deployment in real-time flows, considering latency, reliability and scalability.
- Build and maintain our feature store, responsible for feeding input data to machine learning models both at training and scoring time.
- Experiment tracking, validation and hyperparameter optimization runs
- Model monitoring for downtime, latency, and data drifts.
- Work together with data- and machine learning scientists and analysts in rolling out machine learning models to production and providing insights to the product teams.
- Ensure our data architecture is as scalable as the rest of our business.
Who You Are
- Superb knowledge of MLOps architectures and practices.
- You have a solid knowledge of Software Engineering practices and Data Engineering and principles.
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms, and specifically dependencies on engineering and their lifecycle.
- Experience with metric tracking principles and libraries.
- Good know-how on ways of integrating Machine Learning into real-world systems
- Technology: Python and SQL are a must.
- Experience with open source serving libraries such as MLFlow, TensorFlow (serve), TorchServe, KubeFlow, Seldon and / or (microservices) frameworks e.g. FastAPI, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Airflow are considered a big plus.
- Team player with strong communication skills, which means at Adyen: talk straight and clear
- Mentality: A collaborative mindset to enable others while ensuring a launch fast and iterate approach
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Vores måde at arbejde på styres af Adyen-formlens otte principper.
Vores ingeniører er ved at opbygge den første finansielle teknologiplatform, der kombinerer betalinger, data og finansielle tjenester. Vi leder efter flere dygtige problemløsere, der kan hjælpe os med at løse en række unikke udfordringer.