This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for a Delivery Engineer, work closely with trendy local and international merchants to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
What you'll do:
- Integration design: Define, together with our merchants, innovative and market leading integrations.
- Consultation: Guide merchants on how to get the most out of Adyen’s platform from a technical perspective. Help them understand how our libraries work.
- Key focus areas: Local Payment Methods, In-Person Payments, Unified Commerce (phygital payments) or Marketplaces. Check our docs!
- Collaborate with international Adyen Engineers to continuously improve the product and workflows in order to keep offering the best solution. Teamwork is our main brand!
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy.
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical merchant-facing role, focused on software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit.
- Experience with Software Development (Java, C#, PHP or Python are the ones we mostly use). APIs experience is a plus.
- Excellent Communication skills. Fluent both in Spanish and English
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Madrid.