This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for Implementation Engineers with a solid understanding of and hands-on experience with technology, integration design, project management and a strong merchant focus.
As Implementation Engineer, you are the key contact for our merchant’s technical teams in helping them design, build, test and launch their integrations with Adyen’s platform and ensure a stellar merchant experience throughout the project. Implementation Engineers work on projects ranging from payments for Point of Sale (POS), marketplace and e-commerce, as well as card issuing programs. As experts on both the technical aspects of our products and the merchant's business requirements, you're a key player in ensuring a smooth merchant experience and a continuous feedback loop to our product teams.
This position is based in Amsterdam and experience in a tech company is a definite plus.
What you'll do
- Integration design: your experience as technical consultant allows you to help our merchants during their integration with Adyen, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours.
- Project management: you will work closely with the merchant and the various Adyen teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
- Consultation: you will provide consultation to our merchants on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be around the checkout experience, payment authentication, omni-channel payments, platform onboarding, or state-of-the-art innovative payment solutions
- Collaborate with Developers and Product Managers to provide continuous feedback to further improve our platform.
Who you are
- Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is a must. You’re not afraid to fire up Postman or write some code to interact with our API interfaces.
- Ability to wow prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products and have a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit;
- Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems.
- Excellent communication skills; Fluency in English is required for this position.
- Additional languages (especially Spanish, Germany, French and Swedish) and experience in the payments landscape are a big plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.