Sales Manager Enterprise
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to grow our business in Brazil. This role will be responsible for facilitating our growth through the acquisition of new (enterprise) merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Understand Adyen products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences;
- Generate new business for Adyen; Identify specific prospects to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business, and establish long-term, successful partnerships;
- Work closely with mid-level to senior executives at interested businesses to successfully negotiate and close deals and help in on-boarding;
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
- Office First Culture: We love working together! Due our hybrid work model, we expect you to come to the office three days per week and work remotely twice.
Who you are
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator. You are able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision;
- At least 5 years of prior experience in a sales hunter role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service. Plus if you have experience in the payments industry;
- You're a proven deal closer and strong communicator;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula.
To our customers we’re not just another technology provider. We’re partners in their growth. If you’re not just another sales leader, marketing professional, or support specialist then a career at Adyen is the right career for you.