Manager, Account Management
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Manager, Account Management
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated leader to join our Account Management team. You will build, mentor, and coach a team of account managers who are responsible for growing strategic merchant relationships and payments revenue. You are comfortable streamlining team operations, encouraging effective collaboration, and engaging with executives at all levels. As a critical role in the continued success of our US operations, you will help to iterate our culture and build an amazing team environment that will create future leaders for Adyen.
What you’ll do
- Motivate team members and encourage creativity while understanding training needs. Provide coaching in areas including but not limited to: strategic account planning, contract negotiations, product roadmap discussions, and executive engagement
- Serve as a senior stakeholder, providing strategic and consultative advice to influence and fulfill the global payments strategy of our merchants
- Set clear individual and team goals focused on revenue growth. Report on performance and metrics at an executive level
- Create an inspiring and collaborative team environment with an open communication/feedback culture
- Recruit new team members in line with the Adyen culture and required skills
Who you are
- An energetic self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills
- Excited to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- An excellent communicator and team player with strong management skills and technical aptitude
- 5+ years experience in managing teams and building executive level enterprise relationships
- 7+ years experience in account management, business development, consulting, or a related field
- Bachelor's degree
- Full professional proficiency in English
Other Job Details:
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
- Full-time position with a minimum of 40 hours/week
- Some domestic and international travel required
The salary range for this role is $190,000-$240,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
La Formula Adyen
La "Formula" Adyen : les huit principes qui font notre ADN.
Pour nos clients, nous ne sommes pas un simple fournisseur de technologie. Nous sommes les partenaires de leur croissance. Vous êtes un expert des ventes, un professionnel du marketing ou un spécialiste du support hors pair ? Adyen vous offre des opportunités de carrière à la hauteur de votre profil !