This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Account Based Marketing Manager, NA
The Account Based Marketing Manager, North America will coordinate our outbound and ABM marketing efforts in the US and Canada, to help with boosting our acquisition strategy and uplevel Adyen’s digital presence across a number of channels. This role will work from our San Francisco office and report directly to our Demand Generation Team Lead, North America.
This role will create 1:Many, 1:Few, and 1:1 account based marketing campaigns targeting strategic named enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate is an effective collaborator with a strong skill set encompassing digital marketing, ABM, data, and optimization. You have a proven ability to develop, implement, track and scale new marketing initiatives across digital channels. You love working as a team and coordinating with sales and SDR on business objectives. This is a matrixed role collaborating across the North America and Global Marketing teams to deliver creative lead gen initiatives and brand awareness marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Execute, Manage and improve ABM campaigns. Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to define the ABM strategy and build relevant programs. Enable the SDR team with building relevant SalesLoft Cadences and sharing marketing pretexts
- Lead our ABM target list effort, working with our marketing tools such as ZoomInfo and Marketo/Demandbase ABM. Work on optimizing and enriching our lists. Ensure best practices regarding our list uploads and work on data troubleshooting
- Create targeted digital account-based marketing campaigns (ie. display, paid advertising, content syndication, emails, webinars, and landing pages) to help prospects understand, try, adopt, land, and expand on our enterprise offering. Collaborate with an external digital agency to help with execution & performance.
- Build and run our Direct Marketing efforts in North America
- Work hand in hand with our Sales and SDR teams, to strategize, implement, and optimize outbound campaigns that generate qualified leads and increase sales pipeline
- Leverage analytics tools to gauge effectiveness of campaigns and promotions across all channels
- Collaborate with the content and design team to create supporting assets to implement across multiple platforms
- Proactively lead projects and deliver on marketing campaign KPIs
- Support with managing digital agency relationships
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience, ABM experience is a must, B2B enterprise level accounts is preferred but not required
- Strong background in digital marketing, demand generation, outbound acquisition & direct marketing channels.
- Proven analytical mindset
- Proven experience delivering creative and successful marketing campaigns to targeted audiences
- Strong project management skills with affinity for effective collaboration with different teams and stakeholders
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 20%+
The annual base salary range for this role is $155,000-$175,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.