This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's top companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique challenges and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Associate Account Manager
We're looking for an energetic and proactive Associate Account Manager to join our Shanghai team. As an Account Manager at Adyen, you'll be managing relationships with international merchants across multiple industries and multiple channels - so life is never dull!
What you'll do
- Drive retention and growth for your assigned account profolio and engage with our merchants in a scalable way
- Hand hold series of training and webinars and leverage those session to drive the best possible merchant experience
- Become a payment expert for our merchants, delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants on their global payment strategy. Also provide a feedback loop for Adyen, by gathering merchant's feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel
- Grow our relationship and business with assigned merchant accounts to help them grow, while also meeting our strategic and financial targets
- Work with Adyen personnel and resources on internal and customer-facing projects
Who you are
- You possess a commercial mindset, with the ability to build and support strong merchant relationships and help them grow while also identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to drive commercial growth
- You're comfortable with analytics and technical discussions about the nuances of payments and high-level technical discussions
- You're able to engage in and navigate fast-paced discussions internally and with customers to drive positive outcomes
- You're a strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- You've exceptional interpersonal skills and can work successfully with stakeholders at all levels, both inside and outside of Adyen
- You're able to interface seamlessly with a global multicultural team (culturally aware, adjusts their communication style to audiences), both internally and with customers.
- You've proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity and drive) and fostering teamwork throughout organisations.
- Experience: 1.5+ years of experience in account management, consulting, or a related field
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.