This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
IT Help Desk Support Specialist
The Business Infrastructure team is looking for an enthusiastic IT Help Desk Support Specialist to provide comprehensive support to our teams and employees in resolving IT-related issues. With a hands-on attitude and a genuine passion for assisting others, you will play a vital role in optimizing the productivity of our dynamic workforce, working closely with our Workplace experience team to support our San Francisco office.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting a wide range of IT challenges, starting from the initial setup of new users to providing assistance to colleagues with their IT inquiries.
- Provide in-person IT help desk assistance to Adyen employees, and manage the technical needs of the office. Walk employees through problem-solving processes and follow up to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding, laptop provisioning and security training and updates.
- Collaborating closely with team members across the globe, you will provide comprehensive support for Mac devices, user and systems access, networking, AV, meeting rooms, and office infrastructure in general.
- Your continuous focus will be on enhancing our global IT systems and functionalities, ensuring they remain up-to-date and aligned with evolving business needs.
Who you are
- 2-5 years of experience in IT support, helping people troubleshoot their IT related queries.
- Hands-on, system administration and network skills in UNIX based systems such as OS X and Linux.
- You have been administering internal services such as Google Suite, Zoom, OKTA and LDAP.
- Experience in managing a large fleet of MacOS devices leveraged by enterprise systems like Jamf or similar.
- Familiar with administrating onboarding sessions of new joiners and coordinating with security as needed.
- Practical skills in automating repetitive tasks and streamlining the end-user experience.
- Someone with a good understanding of up to date IT security practices, and experienced in writing and maintaining technical documentation.
- A flexible team player who has the ability to work independently and be able to make informed decisions.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in San Francisco, 3-4 times a week in the office. We do not offer fully remote opportunities.
The annual base salary range for this role is $80,000-$110,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.