This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Workplace Experience Coordinator for our Toronto location. You’ll be part of the North America Workplace Experience (WE) team, while working closely together with the local teams and the Toronto site lead. We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented person with a hands-on and creative approach to workplace support. We are also looking for a great communicator who is flexible and responsive to evolving business needs. Proactivity and autonomy are key to our culture.
As the Workplace Experience Coordinator, you will be managing various internal projects and office events while ensuring the office is running smoothly. Together with the team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations for 25+ employees.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain an organized and welcoming reception area for every person that enters the space, while managing the entry-flow for visitors
- Be the “Culture Creator” for the Toronto team while upholding our Adyen Formula
- Coordinate different office projects and make sure deadlines are met within a reasonable timespan, ensuring project updates are delivered to the local and global workplace teams
- Manage daily office-related queries and make sure they are resolved by the responsible supplier/parties within a reasonable time span; act as a liaison with WeWork team
- Be the Workplace point person who coordinates with the local HR Team with new hire onboarding for local employees, recognition efforts for current employees, and other people-related initiatives
- Partner with other Workplace Experience Managers on the planning and execution of internal events, happy hours, parties and meetings; ensuring all parties involved know their role and keep track of them meeting their deadlines
- Proactively identify and coordinate office related improvements where necessary; fulfill office supply needs, help manage external vendors, and coordinate catering
Who you are:
- Highly organized with the ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Motivated team player where winning is more important than ego
- Outgoing and positive attitude with great communication skills
- Flexible and open-minded personality who enjoys working in a global, multicultural environment
- Hands-on problem solver who can make their own decisions when needed
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role in a relevant field
- The ability to work onsite 3+ days a week in our office in Toronto. This is currently a part time with the potential to grow to a full-time role.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.