Product Partner Specialist NextGen
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
NextGen at Adyen
As a NextGen at Adyen, you'll have the chance to gain real-world experience and develop your skills by working part-time with one of our teams during the last 6-12 months of your studies. You'll learn about our company, products, and processes while collaborating with a full-time team on various projects to improve our operations. We encourage creative thinking and welcome your ideas for process improvement. Best of all, you can start your career at Adyen while continuing your education. While you'll undoubtedly have a great experience working with us, we're looking for individuals who have both the desire and availability to stay with us for the long-term.
Product Partner Specialist
We’re looking for a Product Partner NextGen to work with 3rd Party Technology Platforms to help build and scale Adyen’s partner ecosystem. Partners are critical to Adyen’s success as we continue to impact the global market. Bringing both business and product acumen, you will identify, develop, cultivate, broaden, and maintain Adyen’s strategic partnerships. You will work hand in hand with partners to develop a robust Adyen integration while establishing a full featured and optimised merchant engagement process. You will work with our commercial partnerships team to collaborate in any go-to-market activities.
Our partner ecosystem spans different sales channels and different industries. The partnership team works on point of sale, e-commerce, mobile, subscription platforms, and more. We work in different verticals including, but not limited to: retail, hospitality, and food & beverage. Some examples of our key partners are: Microsoft, Oracle and Commercetools.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Senior Product Partner Manager on global Partner Projects
- Assist partner integrations that enable fast and easy access for merchants to use Adyen’s global solutions
- Drive roadmap discussions with partners while analysing the market needs, defining goals and measuring success
- Work with the larger Adyen Product organisation to distribute new features and functionality to the partner ecosystem at scale
- Provide feedback to our Product Teams
- Work in tandem with Adyen’s commercial partnership team to be the partner’s go-to payment expert
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly multimodal environment
Who you are:
- You have experience taking ownership for seeing projects through from beginning to end
- You are a natural communicator with solid interpersonal skills and you connect easily with both internal and external stakeholders from different backgrounds
- You have outstanding analytical skills, and are not afraid to dive into complex, technical subjects (Experience with a programming language is a plus)
- You have knowledge/familiarity with any of the following: APIs, Implementation management, Product management/Project management or Consulting
- You area a quick learner and take a 'launch fast and iterate' approach to tackling problems
- You have a strong sense of initiative and self-motivation to add value to a fast-growing business
- You are registered and living in the Netherlands;
- You are graduating within 6 to 12 months (and currently enrolled in a study program);
- You are able to work from our Amsterdam offices;
- You can speak and write English on a professional level;
- You are available to work at least 16 hours a week.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 10 business days. Please note that this role is a part-time position in Amsterdam. It will require you to be based in the Netherlands and enrolled in a study program.
The Adyen Formula
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula. Learn more here.
At Adyen, we're fueled by fresh ideas and driven by ambition. To maintain our momentum and continue to push the boundaries of the fintech industry, we've developed an early careers program that provides students and recent graduates with the opportunity to jumpstart their careers in our dynamic and fast-paced environment.