This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
We’re looking for a hands-on Commercial Analyst for our Commercial Enablement Team. As a Commercial Analyst you will work with different teams (sales, marketing, commercial partnerships, account management, finance, SDR, Pricing) to ensure that the commercial teams have the insights to create focus and know how to get the most out of their efforts.
Whether it is identifying the most impactful lead sources, providing regions with direction on industry & customer size focus, helping sales teams with quantifying their success; the role includes the full spectrum. From analysis and building scalable data tools to embedding them in the commercial processes.
A large part of the job will be related to analytics, but the ability to translate analyses into action with broad adoption across our global teams is required.
What you’ll do
- Full funnel insights; working with our commercial teams to help them identify the most successful commercial flows (from lead to relationships)
- Market & customer insights; helping our commercial teams focus on the right merchants
- Commercial effectiveness insights; helping our commercial leads to grow their team capabilities
- Create scalable reports that showcase commercial success for various parts of the business
- Data; whether it is cleaning (Salesforce) data, connecting data or analyzing it in order to create insights, the role includes it all
- Help other team members leverage our insights in their work (such as optimizing our commercial operations or trainings)
Who you are
- You are able to communicate in Portuguese and English on a professional level. The ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- You have 3+ years of experience as commercial analyst or in another analytical role in a commercial environment
- You have experience with delivering analytical projects from beginning to end
- You have the ability to work in a high pace environment where you need to prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your impact
- You have the skills to convert insights into tangible output such as optimized processes, tools, programs, reports & dashboards or trainings
- You are experienced in in telling compelling and actionable data driven narratives
- You have experience in follow up actions based on insights and driving change within a commercial organization
- You have experience with SQL
- Preferably you have experience in full funnel analysis
- Preferably you have experience in Looker, Python or other data tools
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our São Paulo office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.