This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Recruiter, Business
To ensure a future with the best and most diverse talent for Adyen, we’re hiring a Senior Recruiter to help further support the international growth of the company. In this role you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment life cycle from sourcing to closing. Working closely with the Global HR Team, you will help build out the North America Business recruiting function by finding, selecting, and hiring the talented workforce of Adyen.
At Adyen we believe in giving you the opportunity to implement ideas, learn and place your career in your hands. You can approach work in a way you never thought possible, become an influencer and make a lasting impact for our merchants. There’s a level of open-mindedness and fast implementation that you won’t experience anywhere else. It's this dynamic, inclusive work environment that helps everyone make good choices, and means we can take Adyen to a whole new level.
What you’ll do
- Drive full cycle recruitment on multiple roles, across different teams
- Lead sourcing efforts across your pipelines and be creative about new ways of finding talent
- Create and foster positive candidate experience while screening and engaging talent that fits with the Adyen Formula
- Build strong business partnerships with hiring managers
- Use data to innovate and optimize the recruiting process
- Work with global recruiting team on strategic DEI initiatives, employer branding, and events and partnerships
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation in a competitive market
- Passionate about sourcing, recruiting, and closing senior talent
- Proven track record of building pipelines and managing unique multi-channel search strategies
- High level of self-motivation; you’re someone who is able to define structure and prioritize
- High personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience: We have a preference for candidates with experience in their local market
- Available to travel domestically and internationally
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
The annual base salary range for this role is $150,000-$180,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.