This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Meta, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Business Partner, Third Parties
The Third Party Management team manages vendor onboarding, offboarding and everything in between, ensuring a seamless experience for external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
Centralized in Amsterdam but with a global scope, this team covers topics from reviewing business cases and continuously improving processes, to business partnering and training.
You will be working closely with teams such as procurement, legal, compliance, finance, data privacy, as well a wide variety of business owners, this position sits at the center of the business.
What you’ll do
- As part of the Third Party Management team, you’ll be responsible for driving the onboarding and offboarding of vendors in an efficient way
- Conducting regular reviews of our existing vendors to ensure they continuously meet the needs of the business
- Seek to always drive improvements, optimizing & automating the vendor onboarding process to ensure a smooth and efficient experience
- Act as an internal partner to coordinate communication between the business and second line teams (compliance, data privacy, security, legal) at every stage of the third party lifecycle to ensure an efficient process and mitigate risks
- Work closely with a wide variety of teams and individuals in Adyen to review business cases and advise accordingly
- Assist business owners with determining pricing and negotiating contracts
- Delivering training and information sessions to internal stakeholders to increase awareness across the business
- Improve and expand the existing internal database and data collection on third parties
- Support the implementation and optimization of our third party management tool
- Act as the go-to-person for any updates, workflow changes or process improvements within the tool
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in a position involving third party onboarding, business process improvement and stakeholder management;
- You are eager to learn, hands-on, and able to enhance your own knowledge through your proactivity and networking skills;
- You are a great communicator, and can adapt your approach to working with stakeholders in various functions and geographies;
- You have an affinity with systems and tools, and can identify and drive opportunities for process simplification, improvement and automation;
- You have some experience in reviewing third party contracts and are able to identify potential risks;
- Experience with Coupa, or other Supplier Relationship Management software is a plus, especially if you have been part of an implementation project
- Whilst this role isn’t directly responsible for sourcing and pricing negotiation, an exposure to this area of procurement is beneficial
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.