This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
We are looking for a highly energetic, hands-on, organised, and tech-savvy Office Manager to join our global Office Management team. You will be based in our Tokyo office and provide support to our local office. The role is to develop and maintain a good and safe work environment, ensure organisational effectiveness, and manage all logistic and office-related issues. In addition to that, you will play a key role in being an ambassador of our company culture.
What you'll do
- Provide a welcoming environment for all visitors and staff – internal and external
- Be the "go-to-person" for all incoming office related queries
- Webpage updates
- Outgoing emails for incoming guests
- Manage office management issues such as billings, corporate financial filings and statements.
- Act as a liaison with Wework facility management
- Identify and fulfil office supply needs, manage external vendors, and coordinate lunch catering
- Support with new hires’ onboarding sessions
- Maintain visitor calendar and answer questions from our colleagues globally about visiting Japan
- Plan and execute internal events, parties and meetings
- Drive global office management initiatives locally
Who you are
- You are a passionate self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are an organisational genius and have a strong personality
- You are a highly motivated team player where winning is more important than ego
- You have a positive attitude and are able to hustle to get things done
- You know how to push back and challenge the status quo
- You are a people person and love working in a service-oriented role
- At least 5 years working experience as Office Manager or related field
- Experienced in an international environment working regionally and globally
- You are native or fluent in Japanese and can speak English to a business level
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
The Adyen Formula
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula. Learn more here.