Enterprise Sales Manager, KL
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated colleague to build our business in Malaysia. The focus of this role will be to facilitate our growth and expansion in the Malaysia market through the acquisition of new (enterprise) merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Understand Adyen products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Generate new business, negotiate deals and close contracts for Adyen, specifically in the Retail sector.
- Identify and approach prospective Enterprise customers.
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to large global corporations.
- Work closely with mid-level/senior executives at interested businesses to successfully negotiate and close deals and help in on-boarding.
- Collaborate across different functions to seal the deal.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who you are
- You're a proven deal closer and strong communicator.
- You have prior experience in a Sales role selling complex Enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service within the Retail industry.
- You have a relevant business network in Malaysia.
- You're informal yet professional.
- You possess the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
The Adyen Formula
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula. Learn more here.
To our customers we’re not just another technology provider. We’re partners in their growth. If you’re not just another sales leader, marketing professional, or support specialist then a career at Adyen is the right career for you.