This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Are you an enthusiastic and proactive team-player that wants to join our growing KYC team in Madrid? Is bringing your unique personality and problem solving abilities to the table important for you? Are you somebody who loves to work in a collaborative environment in a growing and dynamic business? Then, this is the role for you! Your main responsibility will be using critical-thinking skills to assess confidential information provided by both new and existing merchants on a daily basis. As well as stepping out of your comfort zone to contribute to the team’s high performance. By joining us, you will share in our mission of enhancing the onboarding experience for merchants and driving Adyen to new heights of growth and impact.
What you will do
- You will communicate directly with our (sub)merchants and be the first point of contact for every-onboarding related matter
- Perform KYC checks on sub-merchants, collect and verify relevant documentation and iterate on the process flow
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform feeding back feedback and issues you get back from merchants
- Be an internal advisor for onboarding related questions in the local office
Who you are
- You have a great sense of responsibility and you take ownership for your work
- You have a natural tendency to be curious and think outside of the box
- You are a great communicator with a strong team spirit, not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
- You have an analytical and critical mindset
- You get a sense of achievement from solving operational problems and helping others
- You have an affinity for Onboarding/KYC/CDD and operational processes and you are interested in learning more about it; Experience in KYC/CDD field is a plus
- You can speak and write English fluently; additional languages will be considered a plus
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Madrid (not remote). In addition, we partner with a contractor for this position.
The Adyen Formula
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula. Learn more here.
To build the world's most customer-focused financial technology platform, we need as many different perspectives as possible. We’re looking for people from all sorts of backgrounds to contribute.