Head of Employer Brand
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Head of Employer Brand
We are looking for an experienced and strategic people leader to join our recruitment leadership team and help scale our employer brand globally. While inspiring and managing a globally distributed team is a top priority, you will also shape the evolution and success of our employer brand and its delivery internally and externally.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for shaping and delivering our long-term employer brand strategy and vision, and the evolution of our value proposition which enables attracting the best talent for Adyen;
- Manage a globally distributed team by fostering an environment of diversity, inclusion, engagement, and collaboration. Define clear outcomes for success and rally the team towards achievement;
- Utilize and conduct market research and other relevant sets of data and qualitative insights to understand the strengths and opportunities for Adyen’s employer brand in different markets while maintaining a global view. Identify innovative and emerging channels to support its delivery and opportunities to engage prospective diverse talent;
- Partner with senior stakeholders in the company and more closely with our Marketing and HR organizations to ensure constant alignment with our company strategy. Use data and insights to drive decision making and present results to senior leadership;
- Be an active member of the recruitment leadership team, contributing often to our global recruitment strategy and goals;
- Be a visible and active thought leader in the EB field;
Who you are:
- An experienced EB leader with a proven track record of building and executing strategy and driving innovation;
- An excellent relationship builder who can partner with senior stakeholders to build complex solutions;
- A seasoned people leader who is capable of managing a diverse and globally distributed team;
- Experience in FinTech or in the broader software industry is preferred.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam / Chicago. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands or the US.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula.
To build the world's most customer-focused financial technology platform, we need as many different perspectives as possible. We’re looking for people from all sorts of backgrounds to contribute.