Internal Audit Data Analyst
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Internal Audit Data Analyst
Adyen is looking for a professional, motivated Data Analyst, who will assist in embedding data analytics in the internal audit framework. You will be working within the Internal Audit team, to support the engagement teams in maximizing the use of data for the preparation and execution of audit engagements, as well as working on internal projects aimed at implementing continuous monitoring and continuos auditing practices.
What you’ll do:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how Adyen processes payments, including how customer and transaction data is collected and stored.
- Identify the necessary data required for audit engagement preparation.
- Work together with the audit engagement team to identify the most effective audit approach and testing strategy to leverage available data.
- Work with cross-functional teams to find creative solutions to resolve audit issues and gaps, and clearly communicate issues to the relevant individuals and teams.
- You will understand and learn Ayden's internal policies and procedures, and also gain knowledge of Adyen’s systems and data infrastructure.
Who you are
- Must have experienced working in an Internal Audit, Risk Management or Compliance function.
- Must have experience using Business Intelligence tools such as Looker/Power BI/Tableau
- Experience in SQL & Python is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do mentality
- Ability to work both independently and in a diverse team environment
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment
- You are skilled at prioritizing projects and multitasking
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula.
Our engineers are building the first financial technology platform that combines payments, data, and financial services. We’re looking for more talented problem solvers to help us address a unique set of challenges.