Salesforce Service Cloud Admin
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
About the team
In this role you will be part of the Commercial Operations & Technology team. We look after the commercial and operational tech stack, with the goal to optimize and simplify ways of working and enable that with best in class tools. You’ll help us work towards creating an integrated tooling landscape that will become the standard for all of Adyen.
We’re looking for several Salesforce ServiceCloud specialists who excel in change management by connecting with business, talking to end-users, gathering feedback and solving issues by providing the best Salesforce solutions. In this role, you will also work closely together with the team focussing on the SalesCloud instance to make sure both teams and solutions are aligned.
What you’ll do
You will be working on designing and implementing the best possible ServiceCloud solutions, which is used by all Commercial and Operational teams globally. Your days will consist of:
- Talking with business stakeholders to gather requirements
- Working together with your team to refine requirements into user stories
- Building, testing and delivering user stories
- Support creating or updating of reports and dashboards
- Train new users on how to use the system
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Information Systems, or a related quantitative degree field;
- You have 5+ years experience administering Salesforce (or equivalent tools),
- Experience with replacing existing systems & change management;
- You are a fan of process optimization and are focused on solving problems at a fast pace;
- You have affinity with and understanding of Support & Operational teams;
- You have experience working with multiple teams and coordinating different requests;
- You have experience working in a company with a fast paced environment;
- You take responsibility for your projects while making sure to align with the broader team and department.
This is what happens next:
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula.
To build the world's most customer-focused financial technology platform, we need as many different perspectives as possible. We’re looking for people from all sorts of backgrounds to contribute.