This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. The people of Adyen are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Team Lead Checkout iOS
As a Team Lead for the Checkout iOS team, you will build, mentor, and coach a diverse, talented team of iOS and cross-platform developers to develop the future of mobile payments on the Adyen platform.You are comfortable streamlining the team's engineering operations, refining product requirements together with product managers and merchants and encouraging effective collaboration. As a critical role in the continued success of our payments organization, you will help to iterate our culture and build an amazing team environment that will create future leaders for Adyen.
What you’ll do as a Team Lead Checkout iOS
- Continuously think about the reliability of the payment experience as we continue to grow out iOS SDK
- Work in close collaboration with developers, product managers and product designers
- Have a multiplier effect by motivating team members and provide coaching in areas including but not limited to: engineering best practices, scalable architecture design, product roadmap discussions
- Set clear individual and team goals that align with our strategic Payment Solution ambitions in close collaboration with the Product manager
- Create an inspiring and collaborative team environment with an open communication/feedback culture
- Recruit new team members in line with the Adyen culture and required skills
Who you are
- An energetic self-starter experienced in creating alignment between multiple teams
- You have a background in iOS/Swift development. Swift UI or React native experience is a plus
- Experienced in coaching and mentoring engineering talent
- Experienced with collaborating with senior leadership to set strategic direction including product roadmaps
- An excellent communicator and team player with strong management skills and technical aptitude
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally when required to meet with colleagues and/or merchant teams
- 2+ years experience in managing engineering teams
- 5+ years of experience in software development industry in a fast paced tech environment
- Full professional proficiency in English
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!