This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Data Analyst, Payments
As Product Data Analyst in the Global Acquiring team you’ll be at the core of Adyen’s growth with regards to our global payments offering. You’ll be continuously finding new (financial) optimization opportunities by analyzing large sets of data on Adyen’s big data platform. The Product Data Analysts in our Global Acquiring team work closely with our global teams including Product, Finance and Partnerships.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that merchants get charged the most optimal and correct cost price for transactions;
- Analyze: Identify the necessary data required to address questions, extract the required data, and perform analysis;
- Optimize: Build and optimize technical pricing models by devising methods and monitoring for detecting anomalies.
- Improve: Suggest and work out processing improvements with regards to core payment processes.
Who you are
- Academically trained in preferably a quantitative/technical field such as Econometrics, Statistics or Engineering major;
- Detail oriented and you want to deliver high quality work;
- You have a technical aptitude to address problems with data
- You have experience in analyzing data and automating complex data handling through SQL, Python and/or R;
- You have experience in data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau.
- Experience with big data tooling i.e. Pyspark / Hadoop / Airflow is a big plus
- Excellent in analysis and communication of complex data or technical functionality with commercial teams and Adyen’s merchants;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time management and the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively;
- Fluent in conversational and written English on a professional level.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.