This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
CDD Risk Analyst APAC
Our Customer Risk Review team is looking for a hands-on analyst with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. You will be working with a wide range of teams within Adyen, including commercial, compliance, and product to ensure that our KYC (Know-Your-Customer) documents are up-to-date whilst remaining compliant. You will contribute to the practice of enhanced due diligence, anti-fraud and anti-money laundering whilst driving change and projects. The job doesn’t stop there as you will also be responsible of projects to improve operational scalability that impact our day-to-day work.
What you will do
- Monitor Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) procedures to ensure our customers’ compliance
- Collect and analyze customer information on a periodic basis whilst documenting material changes to their organizational structures, legal entity(ies) and policies;
- Drive process improvements and automation on our workflow procedures
- Engage, drive and lead projects along with your colleagues on compliance, tech or commercial oriented focus areas
- Guide our merchants on our review process, KYC requirements and assist them during our enhanced due diligence requirements;
- Align with regional teams to ensure consistency throughout our global risk reviews
Who you are
- Operationally oriented with an eagerness to pick up and drive projects with our cross functional teams
- Problem solver with ability to pick up things quickly
- 1-5 years’ experience in Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence/KYC;
- Knowledgeable of AML/ATF concepts
- Project owner with an ability to prioritize tasks based on business needs
- You enjoy working with people from different cultures and backgrounds
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.