This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Senior Product Manager, Issuing
Our Issuing product is one of the cornerstones of Adyen's embedded finance solution. Together with other financial products (Capital, Payout and Accounts), Issuing key to service our (platform) customers better while we diversify and grow our Adyen product offering.
Our aim with Issuing is to offer the best and most convenient way for our customers to create their own branded cards (both physical or virtual)
Our product is relatively new and is scaling rapidly. This means we need to excel on all aspects of bringing customers onboard from integrating to the Adyen platform, risk management and compliance, cards management, processing payments and reporting.
You'll become part of the issuing product team which owns all parts of the issuing offering. Your area of ownership will be card products (virtual, physical and network tokens).
What you’ll do
- Identify the needs and challenges of B2B issuing clients and turn them into added value for the issuing product.
- Lead a product squad, define its vision and deliver on its strategy, working with engineers, data analysts and other stakeholders to drive execution.
- Determine the right prioritization using qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Identify ongoing scalability and operational improvements to set the product up for success in this high growth industry.
- Establish metrics, processes, and dashboards for monitoring and evaluation of the success of new functionality.
- Actively engage in commercial conversation with our (issuing) customers to educate on best practices and gather feedback to further strengthen our proposition.
- Enable the commercial Adyen organization to speak to all aspects of the product, by organizing training sessions and creating crisp documentation.
- To be successful, you will need to bridge technical and business worlds.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience working as a product manager.
- Proven track record of delivering impact through product, preferably in Payments/ Fintech or B2B environment.
- Experience with driving and scaling API based platforms by defining strategy and execution. Working directly with engineering, operations or other stakeholders to implement these strategies and build highly complex products at scale.
- Ability to learn new technical topics quickly and communicate with engineering teams to make the right decisions.
- Excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, navigate ambiguity and balance competing demands and limited resources.
- Great people and communication skills in an international environment.
- Experience with digital wallets/tokenization and SDKs is a plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.