This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition. For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Recruitment Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Global Talent Acquisition team to support the local growth of our Engineering teams in Warsaw. At Adyen we believe in giving you the opportunity to implement ideas, learn and place your career in your hands. There’s a level of open-mindedness and fast implementation that you won’t experience anywhere else. It's this dynamic, inclusive work environment that helps everyone make good choices, and means we can take Adyen to a whole new level. As a Technical Recruiter at Adyen in Warsaw, you will work closely together with tech hiring teams, to find, select, and hire the talented engineering workforce of Adyen.
What you’ll do:
- You will hire for our Warsaw office, building an EngineeringHub from scratch
- Source and build relationships with your own candidates and be creative about new ways of sourcing
- Attract, screen and engage talent that fit with our company culture
- Build a strong relationship with stakeholders, hiring managers and hiring teams both in Poland, Amsterdam and potentially other Adyen offices
- You don’t just provide CVs and make interviews, you build the whole hiring strategy with Engineering teams and lead full-cycle recruitment.
Who you are:
- Passionate about technical recruitment and understanding of the Polish tech talent landscape
- You use data to support your decisions and build your hiring strategies
- High level of self-motivation; you’re someone who is able to define structure and prioritize
- Experience hiring Java engineers internationally is a big plus
- Employer branding experience is a big plus
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- Internationally minded, but European working hours
- You have an helicopter view, it’s a more holistic approach than your usual “recruiter”
What’s in for you:
- You don’t have to stress yourself over targets, instead you can put your effort to making the right match between Adyen and the right talent
- We have a blameless (supportive) culture
- Normal course of life - the company is there to support you through different situations
- Recruitment is a team sport, everyone in the company is responsible for Adyen's growth, and it’s not only the recruiter's responsibility.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen. Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.