Enterprise System Administrator
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Enterprise System Administrator
Adyen Business Infrastructure team is looking for Enterprise System Administrators
with a hands on attitude and a willingness to learn new things. A love for solving technical challenges is essential, as well as enthusiasm for working in the IT field. The ideal candidate will be proactive and able to take initiative, as well as reliable and cooperative in their work. We value inclusivity and teamwork, so being able to work well with others is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain, monitor and improve office infrastructure (networking, meeting rooms, access control systems, surveillance etc.) in existing offices
- Diagnose and troubleshoot IT challenges faced by your colleagues
- Support and improve Adyen internal IT systems
- Find ways to automate manual tasks and address reoccurring issues
- Work on various projects with other teams when required
Who you are (must have only)
- You are a flexible team player who has the ability to work independently and is able to make informed decisions
- You consider yourself a jack-of-all-trades, a versatile and skilled individual with a wide range of knowledge and expertise in various aspects of IT
- You are able to handle a wide variety of tasks and projects, from technical support to scripting and network administration. You have a strong ability to adapt and learn new skills, as well as a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- You have proven experience with:
- Technical troubleshooting and support end users
- Meeting room equipment: Logitech, Zoom, Creston, Extron
- Digital Signage solutions
- Access control and surveillance systems
- Networking: WiFi, switching, routing. (Unifi, Juniper)
- UNIX based systems such as MacOS and Linux
- MDM tools for managing MacOS devices, preferably JAMF
- Automating repetitive tasks using Bash, Python or other tools like Ansible
- Internal services such as Google Suite, Zoom, OKTA, and LDAP
- You have the ability to create clear and comprehensive documentation, as well as the willingness to share your knowledge with team members
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
The annual base salary range for this role is $100,000-$140,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Adyen Formula
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula. Learn more here.
Our engineers are building the first financial technology platform that combines payments, data, and financial services. We’re looking for more talented problem solvers to help us address a unique set of challenges.