This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Partnerships Manager, Card Networks
Adyen is looking for a Payment Partnerships Manager who will advance Adyen’s strategy and agenda with global card networks (e.g. Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
In this role, you will manage Adyen’s strategic payment partnerships and use your influence and tenacity to build strong inroads across the card network organization. You’ll work closely with a number of cross-functional teams (Product, Account Management, Finance, Compliance, etc.) to accomplish the goal of building strategic, successful relationships with these partners.
This role requires a blend of skills including; knowledge of card payment products, drive critical operations and financial performance, stakeholder engagement, project management, business development and go-to-market strategy, and an overall desire to be an accelerator for our business. This is a full-time position based in our Amsterdam office reporting into our Payment Partnerships Lead, Global Card Networks.
What you’ll do
- Manage all aspects of Adyen’s payment partnership with the global card networks.
- Drive operational excellence and financial performance of our largest partnerships.
- Align and prioritize payment product focus areas with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Create and evaluate new business development initiatives with our card networks that can benefit our merchants.
- Represent our merchants interests with Adyen’s card network partnerships.
Who you are
- 5+ years of work experience; preferably with 3+ years in payment partnership management.
- Strong communicator experienced in building and managing relationships across different levels of an organization.
- Critical thinker, comfortable driving key initiatives across a number of business and technical functions.
- Ability to lead and coordinate escalations that involve business critical processes.
- A self-starter who can operate comfortably and independently within a complex global environment.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.