This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Events Manager, EMEA
We are looking for an experienced event manager to help build and execute on a relevant event strategy to meet brand and sales objectives. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized creative thinker who is great at communicating and responsive to evolving business needs.
You will work from our Amsterdam office, report into the Head of Marketing EMEA, and as part of the global marketing team work closely with other company stakeholders. You will be responsible for the ideation, development, planning, organizing and implementation of events for commercial teams within Adyen’s headquarter in Amsterdam.
What you’ll do
- Work cross-departmentally to recommend external events and build an internal events programme, managing all aspects including content and program development, experience and design, vendors, comms, promotions, and production;
- Collaborate with marketing (PR, content, design, partner) to ensure events integrate with larger campaigns to maximize impact;
- Manage events on-site where necessary;
- Source appropriate suppliers and venues, negotiating of contracts alongside stakeholder management;
- Formulate and manage a budget across your event portfolio.
Who you are
- 4+ years of proven experience in organizing both large events, conferences and more bespoke dinners and roundtables. B2B event experience is a plus;
- Like to challenge your creative side, and have a passion for event execution and comms;
- Experienced project manager who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and is willing to travel;
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) is a plus;
- Knowledge of how the marketing funnel works and how to deliver impact and ROI;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.