SEO Manager, Global
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
SEO Manager, Global
We’re looking for an SEO Manager to join our global marketing team based in Amsterdam. Our team empowers marketers in 20+ international offices to translate their acquisition goals into successful digital marketing plans.
As a global SEO manager, you’ll offer strategic and hands-on guidance to local and global teams. With an all-round understanding of SEO and a strong interest in technical site improvements, you’ll know the right levers to pull to elevate our site experience.
What you’ll do
- Apply a growth mindset to the organic search channel by researching, executing, and challenging SEO tactics more broadly, including content strategy, link building, and website optimization
- Perform ongoing site audits and find scalable solutions to improve our site experience
- Work together with product managers and developers on the technical SEO strategy and roadmap
- Understand local markets’ acquisition goals and offer guidance, materials, and training programs to guarantee their success
- Provide measurement frameworks, create and evangelize optimization playbooks, and support with agency management
- 4+ years working in SEO with some experience of technical SEO projects
- Commercially minded, able to clearly communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills in English and able to work effectively with different stakeholders
- Understand what working with an international site means in terms of scalability and local nuance
- Hands on experience with tools like Google Analytics, ContentKing, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, and Ahrefs
- Have a strong affinity for data, being able to both analyze and present it in a way that drives actionable insights for key stakeholders
- Comfortable taking a hands-on approach to improve site hygiene factors
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
The Adyen Formula
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula. Learn more here.
To our customers we’re not just another technology provider. We’re partners in their growth. If you’re not just another sales leader, marketing professional, or support specialist then a career at Adyen is the right career for you.