This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
CDD Analyst (Underwriting)
Our Customer Due Diligence operations team in San Francisco is looking for a hands-on Underwriting Analyst with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. You will be working with a wide range of teams within Adyen, including commercial, compliance, and product to ensure that our KYC (Know-Your-Customer) documents are up-to-date whilst remaining compliant. You will contribute to the practice of enhanced due diligence, anti-fraud and anti-money laundering whilst driving change and projects. The job doesn’t stop there as you will also be responsible for projects to improve operational scalability that impact our day-to-day work.
What you will do
- Learn and execute upon Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) procedures to ensure our customers’ compliance
- Collect and analyze customer information on a periodic basis whilst documenting material changes to their organizational structures, legal entity(ies) and policies;
- Drive process improvements and automation on our workflow procedures
- Engage, drive and drive projects along with your colleagues on compliance, tech or commercial oriented focus areas
- Guide our merchants on our review process, KYC requirements and assist them during our enhanced due diligence requirements;
- Align with global teams to ensure consistency throughout our global risk reviews
Who you are
- Operationally oriented with an eagerness to pick up and drive projects with our cross functional teams
- Inquisitive in nature, isn’t afraid to ask “why” and “how can we improve?"
- Problem solver with ability to pick up things quickly
- 2+ years experience in Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence/KYC;
- Knowledgeable of AML/ATF concepts
- Project owner with an ability to prioritize tasks based on business needs
- You enjoy working with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Understanding of our North America regulators like BSA, OCC, OFAC, FINTRAC/FINRA etc
- Comfortable with 10-15% domestic and international traveling
The annual base salary range for this role is $90,000-$110,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in . It will require a relocation in case you live outside of San Francisco.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Adyen Formula
The way we work is guided by the eight principles of the Adyen Formula. Learn more here.
To build the world's most customer-focused financial technology platform, we need as many different perspectives as possible. We’re looking for people from all sorts of backgrounds to contribute.