This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Product Manager, Partnerships
We’re looking for a Product Manager to work with 3rd Party Technology Platforms to help build and scale Adyen’s partner ecosystem. Partners are critical to Adyen’s success as we continue to impact the global market. Bringing both business and product acumen, you will identify, develop, cultivate, broaden, and maintain Adyen’s strategic partnerships. You will work hand in hand with partners to develop a robust Adyen integration while establishing a full featured and optimized merchant engagement process. You will work with our commercial partnerships team to collaborate in any go-to-market activities.
Our partner ecosystem spans different sales channels and different industries. The partnership team works on point of sale, ecommerce, mobile, subscription platforms, and more. We work in different verticals including, but not limited to: retail, hospitality, and food & beverage. Some examples of our key partners are: Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, and Zuora.
What you’ll do:
- Build, operationalize, and maintain partner integrations to enable fast and easy access for merchants to use Adyen’s global solutions
- Lead day-to-day partner relationships and operations through structured communication – weekly / bi-weekly / monthly meetings, QBRs, etc.
- Drive strategic roadmap discussions with partners while applying market need
- Identify, share, and implement best practices for partner engagement
- Work cross-functionally with partner’s internal stakeholders to ensure integration is full featured and up-to-date
- Work in tandem with Adyen’s commercial partner team members to be the partner’s go-to payment expert and authority
- Support commercial and strategic activities for partners
- Lead knowledge sharing of partnerships to the rest of the Adyen organization – including partner profile, features, onboarding, implementation processes, etc.
- Work with the larger Adyen Product organization to distribute new features and functionality to the partner ecosystem at scale
- Attend industry and partner meetings and conferences
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly multimodal environment
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable of unified and omnichannel customer journeys and its enablement
- You have 7+ years work experience in the payments industry (domestic / international) and/or product partnerships
- Experience with retail, hospitality, and/or F&B (point-of-sale or/and ecommerce) ecosystems
- Experience seeing projects through from beginning to end, owning the entire process
- You have exceptional people skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management and day-to-day team members
- Experience with programming and/or data analytics is a plus
- You grasp the big picture, but enjoy digging into the details
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
The annual base salary range for this role is $155,000-$190,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.