This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Project Operations Manager
As a Project Operations Manager based in Berlin, you will be focused primarily on delivery and execution of complex global projects for the benefit of our Clients. These projects can range from Point of Sale (POS), Marketplace e-commerce, and card issuing program roll outs.
As an expert driving complex technical and operational roll-outs, you will interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in order to create a seamless service deployment experience for Clients looking to go live on our platform. You will do this by using your experience in integrating systems and superb project management skills. This is a varied and hands-on role in which your tasks range from discussing a project’s strategic direction on one end to verifying correct configurations at the other.
What you'll do
- Manage the project lifecycle from start to finish, ensuring that our Clients are fully prepared to roll-out Adyen’s solution;
- Work closely with Clients’ project and technical teams as well as third parties such as technical integration partners to ensure a smooth rollout;
- Build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective management and communication of progress to all parties;
- Provide guidance on Adyen’s product and advise on the solution that best fits Clients’ business needs;
- Ensure successful project handovers once the rollout has been completed by setting up scalable business as usual and support processes;
- Contribute to internal process improvement initiatives to help our business scale.
Who you are
- Experienced with setting-up complex (ideally technical) projects with multiple stakeholders. Experience in Payments industry or Technical Background is a plus;
- Client-facing experience, stakeholder management, ability to lead conversations and influence business decisions;
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision;
- Able to interface and cooperate seamlessly with a global team, adapting to international time constraints where appropriate. Having work experience abroad and/or in multicultural teams is a plus;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and German.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally where required.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is located in Berlin and it will require a relocation in case you live outside of Berlin.