This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a bright Customer Success Manager to join our team in Paris. You’ll manage relationships with Adyen’s existing client base France. This will be done by regularly reaching out to these merchants to identify additional service opportunities, such as international payment methods, fraud management services, point-of-sale opportunities. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll drive the growth of international small and medium-sized companies.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact for your merchants;
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work closely with the other teams to determine new features for merchants based on merchant needs and to help you build strong relationships with your merchants;
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- You have 1-3 years’ relevant work experience preferably with enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services and are eager to start your career in payments
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a commercial edge and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- A strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills;
- A strong communicator and team player with technical affinity and understanding;
- Fluent French and English on a professional level.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Paris.